(April-June, 2020 Batch)
- The participants need NOT to go to any examination venue. They are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Examination will be 3 Hours and the candidate can appear for that exam anytime during the intervals specified for exams.
- All the Examinations will contain Objective as well as Subjective Questions. There shall not be any Negative Marking.
- The Results of all the Exams and Submissions will be declared on July 10, 2020.
- No request for the Revaluation of Examination shall be entertained.
- Research Topic for the Submissions will be allotted to the Registered Participants by March 25, 2020 as per their preferences filled in Application Form. All the Submissions will be on the same topic.
- The Deadline for the Submissions should be followed strictly. Request for the extension in the deadline of Submissions can be mailed at email@example.com with a genuine reason.
- There is no hard-copy submission. All the Submissions are required to be Word Document. PDF files will not be accepted.
- All submissions must be original and bona fide work of the participants.
Specifications for Submissions
Marking Criteria (For Submissions)