Who can apply?
- The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode. There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Course will be 3 months.
- The Course will offer you 6 Credits as per the standard American Credit System followed by Alexis Foundation.
- The Syllabus is divided into 4 Modules. The Study Material will be dispatched to the candidates upon enrollment.
- There will be 4 online Exams of 2 hours duration each during these 3 months. The Question Paper will contain objective as well as subjective questions. Each paper will carry 150 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- The Candidates will also be required submit 5 Research Reports in various forms as per the deadlines which are of 400 Marks in Total.
- The Research work submitted must be original and bona-fide work of the candidates; plagiarism which includes the use of third-party’s ideas, without written permission or proper acknowledgment will result in automatic disqualification from the Course.
- The organizers reserve the right to repeal, modify or change any provision at any point of time. Any update or change in rules will be notified on our website, so you are required to keep yourself updated with www.ccrm.in during the entire course duration.
- All the disputes are subjected to the jurisdiction of Lucknow only.