Fee and Payment Details
Payment Confirmation Form
Article Submission Form
Essay Submission Form
Research Paper Submission Form
Book Submission Form
PPT Submission Form
Online Exam I
Online Exam II
Online Exam III
Online Exam IV
Query Submission Form (For Registered Candidates)
Certificate Course on Research Methodology
Online Examination - 01
The Examination is of 150 Marks and of 3 Hours Duration.
There is No Negative Marking in any Question.
Section A contain 15 Questions of 2 Marks Each.
Section B contain 4 Questions of 5 Marks Each.
Section C contains 4 Questions of 10 Marks each.
Section D contains 4 Questions of 15 Marks Each.
Indicates required field
The following 8 Options are various stages of Research Process. Mention the Correct Option in the Questions 1 to 8
A. Analysis of Data | B. Formulation of Hypothesis | C. Collection of Data | D. Defining of Research Problem
E. Literature Review | F. Interpretation of Data | G. Research Design | H. Report
1. Stage 1
3. Stage 3
5. Stage 5
7. Stage 7
2. Stage 2
4. Stage 4
6. Stage 6
8. Stage 8
Judge the following Statements in Questions 9 to 14 as True or False.
Mention your Answer in the Box as
9. Findings can be more generalized in Qualitative Research than Quantitative Research.
11. Sample Size is Small in Case Study Method.
13. Scientific Method is Empirical in Nature.
10. Analytical Research generates data through research tools and techniques.
12. Reasoning is Deductive in Quantitative Research.
14. Ethnographic Research is exploratory than evaluative.
Fill the Correct Option in the Box provided against Question 15
15. Which of the following is not a type of Descriptive Research Method?
A. Co-Relational Research
B. Casual-Comparative Research
C. Case Study Research
D. Empirical Research
Write a Short Note on the terms in Questions 16 to 19 in not more than 250 words
16. Ex post facto Research
18. Characteristics of Research
17. Casual-Comparative Research
19. Components of Research Problem
Distinguish between the terms in Questions 20 to 23 in not more than 500 words
20. "Research Methods" and "Research Methodology"
22. "Qualitative Research" and "Quantitative Research"
21. "Conceptual Research" and "Empirical Research"
23. "Research Question" and "Research Problem"
Critically Examine the Statements in Questions 24 to 27 in not more than 750 words
24. The task of defining the Research Problem often follows a sequential pattern.
26. A Research Scholar has to work as a judge and derive the truth and not as a pleader who is only eager to prove his case in favour of his client.
25. Applied Research is the application of existing knowledge to improve management practices and policies.
27. Scientific Method encourages a impersonal mode of procedure dictated by the demands of the logic and objective procedure.
CCRM © 2023. All Rights Reserved.