Fee and Payment Details
Payment Confirmation Form
Article Submission Form
Essay Submission Form
Research Paper Submission Form
Book Submission Form
PPT Submission Form
Online Exam I
Online Exam II
Online Exam III
Online Exam IV
Query Submission Form (For Registered Candidates)
Certificate Course on Research Methodology
Online Examination - 02
No of Questions: 28 | Maximum Time: 3 Hours | Max. Marks: 150
There is No Negative Marking in any Question.
Section A contain 14 Questions of 1 Mark Each.
Section B contain 6 Questions of 6 Marks Each.
Section C contains 4 Questions of 10 Marks each.
Section D contains 4 Questions of 15 Marks Each.
Indicates required field
The following 4 Options are various stages of Research Design. Mention the Correct Option in the Questions 1 to 4
A. Design Stage| B. Completion Stage | C. Planning Stage | D. Operational Stage
1. Stage 1
3. Stage 3
2. Stage 2
4. Stage 4
The following Options are part of various stages of Research Design. Mention the Correct Option(
s) in the Questions 5 to 8.
A Question can have more than One Options Correct. Separate your Multiple Answers by Comma (,) in the Answer field.
A. Analysis of Data | B. Formulation of Hypothesis | C. Literature Review | D. Measurement of Variables | E. Interpretation of Data
G. Identification of Research Problem | H. Sampling Procedures | I. Financing and Budgeting | J. Data Collection
5. Design Stage Includes
7. Completion Stage Includes
6. Operational Stage Includes
8. Planning Stage Includes
Judge the following Statements in Questions 9 to 14 as True or False.
Mention your Answer in the Box as
9. Literature Review includes Critical Appraisal.
11. Experimental Studies generally need Small Samples.
13. Research Design includes the Time Duration and Cost Budgets.
10. Research Designs cannot be flexible.
12. Surveys are conducted in case of Descriptive Research.
14. The more wider your topic, the better your chances of finding specific pieces of research to fit your own topic.
Section - B
Under what circumstances, would you
(Answer in not more than 200 Words)
15. Cluster Sampling
16. Stratification Sampling
Write a Short Note on the following in not more than 200 words
17. Characteristics of a Workable Hypothesis
19. Alternative Hypothesis
18. Observational Method of Data Collection
20. Diagnostic Research Design
Distinguish between the terms in Questions 21 to 24 in not more than 400 words.
21. "Convenience Sampling" and "Purposive Sampling"
23. "Questionnaire" and "Schedules" (Data Collection)
22. "Cluster Sampling" and "Area Sampling"
24. "Survey" and "Experiment"
Critically Examine the Statements in Questions 25 to 28 in not more than 600 words
25. The task of defining the Research Problem often follows a sequential pattern.
27. It is never safe to take published statistics at their face value without knowing their meaning and limitations.
26. Interviews introduce more bias than does the use of Questionnaire.
28. A systematic bias results from errors in the sampling procedures.
Alexis Foundation © 2020. All Rights Reserved.