Fee and Payment Details
Payment Confirmation Form
Article Submission Form
Essay Submission Form
Research Paper Submission Form
Book Submission Form
PPT Submission Form
Online Exam I
Online Exam II
Online Exam III
Online Exam IV
Query Submission Form (For Registered Candidates)
Certificate Course on Research Methodology
Online Examination - 04
No of Questions: 22 | Maximum Time: 3 Hours | Max. Marks: 150
There is No Negative Marking in any Question.
Section A contain 4 Questions of 3 Mark Each.
Section B contains 10 Questions of 6 Marks each.
C contains 6 Questions of 8 Marks each.
Section D contains 2 Questions of 15 Marks each.
Write the fill form of the following Citation Rules:
Section - B
Differentiate between the MLA, APA AND CMS Citation Rules in the following cases with suitable examples
(Answer in not more 200 Words)
5. Two or Three Authors
7. Work in an Anthology
9. Lecture/Public Address
11. Editorial in Newspaper
6. Corporate or Organization Author
8. Author with a Translator
10. YouTube Video
Write a Short Note on the following in not more than 200 words
13. Research Misconduct
Distinguish between the following terms in not more than 400 words.
15. "Fabrication" and "Falsification"
17. "Citation Methods" and "Citation Rules"
19. "Essay" and "Research Paper"
16. "Primary Source" and "Secondary Source" (Referencing)
18. "Foot Note" and "Text Note"
20. "Case Note" and "Case Report"
Critically Examine the Statements in following Questions in not more than 600 words
21. Abstract is a compilation of Research Paper with special emphasis on brevity and clarity and is an Integral Part of Research Paper.
22. A good thesis delineates the limitation of the work done or the conclusions drawn and outlines possible future Research Directions.
Alexis Foundation © 2016. All Rights Reserved.