Fee and Payment Details
Payment Confirmation Form
Article Submission Form
Essay Submission Form
Research Paper Submission Form
Book Submission Form
PPT Submission Form
Online Exam I
Online Exam II
Online Exam III
Online Exam IV
Query Submission Form (For Registered Candidates)
Certificate Course on Research Methodology
Online Examination - 03
No of Questions: 22
Maximum Time: 3 Hours
Max. Marks: 150
Section A contain 10 Questions of 3 Marks Each.
Section B contain 8 Questions of 9 Marks Each.
Section C contains 4 Questions of 12 Marks Each.
Choose the Correct Option in Questions 1 to 10.
1. Social Auditing of Law refers to
Audit undertaken during Census of India
A survey of the legal knowledge of the people
Knowing the laws of various societies
Identifying gaps between legal ideal and social reality
3. The specialised search engine provided by Google which searches prominent journals and research publications is called
5. What is the full form of NIC?
National Information Commission
National Informatics Centre
National Information Council
National Informatics Council
7. Open-Access Resources Reduces Academic Corruption.
9. Judge is merely a passive Legal Researcher.
2. The International Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects are issued by
National Health Services
Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences
International Labour Organisation
International Ethics Council
4. The official Centralised Government database for locating governmental data from Government departments across the country is located at
6. Google is a Professional Search Engine.
8. Search Engines are Internet Resources.
10. Information on the Internet is Centralized.
Section - B
Write a Short Note on the following types of Internet Resources in not more than 300 Words
(Also Mention Advantages and Disadvantages)
11. Open-Access Resources
13. Internet Forum
12. Internet Database
Write a Short Note on the following in not more than 300 words
Distinguish between the following terms in not more than 300 words
17. "Identificatory" and "Impact Studies"
18. "Collative Research" and "Comparative Research"
Critically Examine the Statements in Questions 19 to 22 in not more than 600 words
19. The use of Internet has been a cause for the rise in plagiarism, aiding copy-and-paste and hence knowing how to properly reference Internet sources is fundamental.
21. Traditional Research Methods in Social Sciences have not become Obsolete but rather have been upgraded by the introduction of the Internet as a vehicle to approach Sampled Population.
20. Pluralism of information is precious for a researcher, but when dealing with sources coming from different places, valuing the reliability of the source can be harder without a proper knowledge of that particular culture.
22. Resource Advancements in Social Science Research determines their academic strength and the intensity of Social Science Research Innovation.
Alexis Foundation © 2017. All Rights Reserved.